BIMMERS. ito pala yun :> maraming salamaaaat >:D<
see you sooon baby sister! hehe
Ate Feliza May Collada Garin. :)
May ate since gradeschool i think? Basta, matagal na matagal na. Kapitbahay ko, as in magkatabi lang kami ng bahay. Para sakin, SIYA YUNG PINAKAMATALINONG ATE SA BUONG MUNDO. Kolasa yan since birth. HAHAHAHA! Lagi na honor roll. :P Kalaro ko ng paper doll at kung anu-ano pa? Bahay bahayan. Ever since, kina-iinggitan ko na talaga siya. >:D< Oo alam ko masama mainggit!!! Pero ang talino niya kasi. Dati, nagrosary lang kami sa mga bahay bahay at nangangaroling kasama ng mga SOCIALITE FRIENDS namin. Last last year, nagmall pa kami nyan. :( Tas ngayon? Haaay. Dati, sinamahan ko pa yan sa UP para ayusin papers niya for school? Tas ngayon. Tapos na siya? Parang dati, lakad lakad lang kami sa UP at naliligaw pa? HAHAHAHAHA. Pero ngayon? Nasa korea na siya. :( Nagtuturo. Hinanap niya ako last few weeks, LAGI DAW SABI NI MAMA. Kaso.. lagi ako wala. :| Grabe, ang bilis ng panahon. Pwede bumalik sa pagkabata? Naiiyak tuloy ako. :’( Well, this is life ate. Mamimiss kita. Ingat ka dyan sa KOREA ha? Pasalubong ko. :P I WILL BE YOUR BABY SISTER FRVR. <3 I love you ate fame. >:D<
So, right after Fashion Week, I went to a short vacation in Shanghai. Inspired by this, I will be posting a Travel Series, featuring my favorite travel items and outfits!
First off: Travel Must-Haves!
- Camera - A vacation won’t be as great if you won’t be able to capture the moment. Especially if you’ll be going to some tourist destination, it is important to have a camera with you. Whether DSLR or point-and-shoot would depend on you. Point-and-shoots are very handy and easy to slip in a small cross-body bag. DSLRs on the other hand captures amazing photos, but has the tendency to be heavy and bulky. I often bring my Nikon D90 with me, but I realize it’s very heavy and attention-grabbing. I’m planning to get a point-and-shoot soon.
- iPod - Long flights tend to be boring, especially if it’s one of those budget flights with no movie or music. I make sure to have my iPod fully charged, so I can watch or listen to whatever I want.
- Kindle - I also sometimes use the travel time to catch up on my reading list - non-acad of course. Haha.
- Watch - If you’re going to a place with a different timezone, it would be great to have a watch that can display more than one time.
- Flats - It isn’t practical to travel wearing heels. You’ll have to walk from one end of the airport to another. Sometimes, they’ll even ask you to take your shoes off. I often wear flats which are easy to remove and don’t have studs which might trigger alarms.
- Glasses - I have very poor eyesight. I can barely see without my glasses or contacts. I advise against wearing contacts when traveling. You’re eyes could get really dry, and taking them off is a challenge when you’re traveling.
- Blazer/Coat - Whether or not it is cold in the place you’re going to, a lightweight blazer or coat, with pockets, is very useful.
- Scarf - Airports and planes tend to be cold, so a lightweight scarf with a cool print can be useful.
- Travel Wallet - It is important to have a good travel wallet, with pockets for your passport, ticket, boarding pass, and a pen.
- Carry-on Bag - I haven’t mastered the art of packing. I tend to have a big luggage, plus a small carry-on, which I put my gadgets, books, and travel necessities in. :)
So, what are your travel must-haves!?
Thanks for reading!
The south-bound train never came. It never came even once, never passed the direction it is supposed to be headed, even. It always came north, always headed north. How ironic, is it not, that a south-bound train is headed in the opposite direction. That is exactly the reason why the two never met.
But he waited anyway. For a long time, he waited because for a long time, he’s been wanting to see her once again. She seemed too far away, only existing in memory. He never had a photograph of her. No, not one. But he remembers her face so vividly it seems only yesterday they last met: her button mushroom nose, her tiny ears, her heavily-lidded eyes. He can almost feel his fingertips burn at the memory of her touch.
But she was not going back, never again going back to that place to meet him once more. Her train was headed north. His was headed south. They were headed in opposite directions, never to meet again.
It was easy to idealize someone you barely knew
Nicholas Sparks, The Lucky One (via ibelieveinnextstophappiness)
When your feelings get strong for someone, Its always wise to stop for a while and give your heart a time to breath a time to use your mind to weigh the situation based on reason not an emotion.